Lucky Saint is redefining the drinking experience. Our founder, Luke Boase, launched Lucky Saint in late 2018 with an ambition to change the perception of alcohol-free beer and the drinking experience, worldwide. Since the launch of our 0.5% ABV unfiltered lager, Lucky Saint has received widespread attention from top industry professionals, the UK’s best operators, and the media. To put it simply, we are going to revolutionise the non-alcoholic beer category.
We were recently awarded the prestigious Imbibe Best No/Low Lager and have been welcomed by the prestigious BBPA (British Beer and Pub Association) as its first alcohol free member in its 116-year history. Once again pushing boundaries and changing expectations.
We are currently a small, growing team, who all passionately care about the brand and maintaining exceptionally high standards at all touch points of the business - whether that’s working with consumers, customers, our suppliers and each other. We’re interested in people who want to spearhead a revolution in the industry, who are naturally curious, entrepreneurial, commercial and restless to make magic happen.
Already listed in over 2500 outlets across the UK, including 30 Michelin star restaurants, and over 100 venues serving us on tap. The on trade is our heartland and our mission is to become the defining draught alcohol free beer, so that no consumer has to compromise.
Lucky Saint has huge growth plans for the on trade, with draught being the core driving force. Quality is everything to the success of this plan, we are disrupting the category and recruiting new drinkers every day - but to keep this momentum we need to ensure that every pint of Lucky Saint is consistently outstanding.
We need someone to take help us to build a best-in-class technical support function and to define the quality standard of Lucky Saint to turn us into true category leaders within the on trade.
- Installing and maintaining all draught lines within the M25
- Management of the Sales Support function to ensure that all parts and equipment stores are fully maintained
- Managing your diary to ensure you can cover all jobs efficiently as possible
- Building out our technical network with trusted independents across the UK
- Trying and testing new technologies and methods to continually push the Lucky Saint quality agenda forward
- Be a support function to the sales team, looking at ways to improve sales through technical (upgrading to font, repositioning Lucky Saint to a more favourable bar position etc.)
- Deliver quality training to bar staff upon installation
- Lead the technical capability program for the sales team and sales support, to enable them to solve technical problems in outlet/ over the phone and reduce your unnecessary call outs
- You know your trade, have a great understanding of beer quality and can explore and implement changes to improve the Lucky Saint draught experience
- A passion for beer and a love of the hospitality industry
- Tenacious, ambitious, self-sufficient, great with people and a real team player
- Have the drive to work within a small, fast paced and entrepreneurial environment where no task is too small
- Ability to prioritise and efficiently manage both your time and your workload
- NCCSIM Qualified
- Minimum of 2 years of beer technical experience
- Great knowledge of your area and the on-trade across your territory
- Full UK driving license
- Based in London
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Be an intrinsic part of defining the quality standard of non-alc draught and set the bar to which others will aspire
- A working environment that pushes creativity within your role and growing your responsibilities
- Exposure to all areas of the on trade and a close working relationship with the other areas of the business
- Full onboarding process
- Regular 1-2-1’s with your line manager
- The ability to take ownership and define your own career trajectory within a very supportive and warm team environment
- A chance to work with and learn from a friendly, smart, helpful, modest, and passionate team who care about each other and the business we’re a part of
- Competitive base
- Annual bonus based on company and individual performance
- Vitality Health Insurance
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays with options for more
- 3% employer pension contribution, 5% optional employee contribution
- Perk Box access
- Life insurance
- Share options
- Unlimited Lucky Saint!
If being part of a pacey, creative and growing team sounds exciting to you and you have the skills and attitude to help us become the world's defining alcohol free beer brand we’d love to hear from you.
Every role at Lucky Saint is open to applications from all sections of society. We believe in the potential of everyone regardless of; sex, race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other aspect that makes you, well you. Here at Lucky Saint, we’re committed to conscious inclusion that helps cultivate an ethos of belonging, connection and shared purpose. We believe that the more diverse we are the better we become and we want to better reflect the future of the beer industry.