Lucky Saint launched in October 2018 with an ambition to redefine expectations of alcohol-free beer. Founder Luke Boase spent two years, working with six different brewers in three countries in the pursuit of creating the world’s best alcohol free pilsner. Unfiltered. Uncompromising. Unapologetic. Rewarding all those who aren’t drinking with the beer they deserve.
Since launch Lucky Saint has received widespread attention in the media and drinks industry for revolutionising the non-alcoholic beer category, we were awarded Imbibe’s best no/low lager this year and have been welcomed by the prestigious BBPA (British Beer and Pub Association) as it’s first alcohol free member in it’s 116 year history.
We’re already listed in 2500 premium venues across the UK including +30 Michelin star restaurants, The Ivy Collection, Honest Burger and Dishoom plus 1500 grocery stores. In 2020 we step-changed our growth in DTC with sales +400%: in April we quickly became the second largest lager brand on Amazon, and sales on our website to returning customers exceed 50%.
We are a fast growing team, who all passionately care about the brand and maintain exceptionally high standards at all touch points of the business - whether that’s working with consumers, customers, our suppliers and each other. We’re interested in people who want to spearhead a revolution in the industry, who are naturally curious, entrepreneurial, commercial and restless to make magic happen.
Our growth within the grocery channel has been exponential over the last 6 months, and we are rapidly expanding into the retail convenience, wholesale and travel channels. Reporting into the Head of Grocery, we are looking for an ambitious, strategic thinking National Account Manager to take ownership of their channel, build long term relationships and deliver industry defining growth.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Creating and delivering the channel strategy, with full P&L accountability and budget management
- Developing cast-iron relationships with buyers, category, shopper, marketing and events decision makers to create a push influencing strategy
- Building strong JBPs with customers to drive profitable growth plans and achieve business objectives
- Seeking out and securing new business opportunities not only within convenience retail, also looking at opportunities in other Off Trade sectors
- Delivering brilliant category driving annual business plans including key sales and growth drivers of share of shelf, POS, distribution, pricing, promotions and investment
- Owning your own demand forecast, working collaboratively with operations and finance
- Sharing fantastic insights to the business with clear objectives
- Continually developing your understanding of both the beer and the No/Low category.
What we’ll be looking for in you
- You’ve delivered in a fast growing, branded food or drinks company for at least 5 years
- You’ve been responsible for multiple retailers with full P&L responsibility
- You’re comfortable using various data sources to pull your own category story together
- You have brilliant interpersonal and influencing skills and understand the reason why networking with both junior and senior level contacts (internal and external) is so critical
- You are results orientated, think commercially (you know what a great deal looks like), value every pound and you’re a great sales-person and brand ambassador.
- You enjoy being stretched and would welcome the opportunity to wear many hats in a fast growing business
- You have a passion for working within a small, fast paced and entrepreneurial environment where no task is too small
- You’re dynamic, ambitious, self-sufficient, great with people and a real team player
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience within the retail convenience/wholesale market
What’s in it for you
- To be part of one of the fastest growing and exciting businesses in the drinks industry
- A chance to grow yourself as we constantly move into new channels and new geographies.
- You’ll pick up new skills and experiences, broadening your knowledge and capabilities to push you to the next level
- We’re big on taking ownership and active learning in a very supportive and warm team environment
- A chance to work, coach and learn from a friendly, smart, helpful, modest, and passionate team who care about each other and the business we’re a part of
- As much Lucky Saint as you’d like to drink
- Competitive base
- Annual bonus based on company and individual performance
- Vitality Health Insurance
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays with options for more
- 3% employer pension contribution, 5% optional employee contribution
- Perk Box access
- Life insurance
- Share options
- Unlimited Lucky Saint
If being part of a pacy, creative and growing team sounds exciting to you and you have the skills and attitude to help us become the world's No1 most discerning adult alcohol free drinks brand… we’d love to hear from you.
Every role at Lucky Saint is open to applications from all sections of society. We believe in the potential of everyone regardless of; sex, race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other aspect that makes you, well you. Here at Lucky Saint, we’re committed to conscious inclusion that helps cultivate an ethos of belonging, connection and shared purpose. We believe that the more diverse we are the better we become and we want to better reflect the future of the beer industry.