Lucky Saint is redefining the drinking experience. Our founder, Luke Boase, launched Lucky Saint in late 2018 with an ambition to change the perception of alcohol-free beer and the drinking experience, worldwide. Since the launch of our 0.5% ABV unfiltered lager, Lucky Saint has received widespread attention from top industry professionals, the UK’s best operators, and the media. To put it simply, we are going to revolutionise the non-alcoholic beer category.
We were recently awarded the prestigious Imbibe Best No/Low Lager and have been welcomed by the prestigious BBPA (British Beer and Pub Association) as its first alcohol free member in its 116-year history. Once again pushing boundaries and changing expectations.
We are currently a small, growing team, who all passionately care about the brand and maintaining exceptionally high standards at all touch points of the business - whether that’s working with consumers, customers, our suppliers and each other. We’re interested in people who want to spearhead a revolution in the industry, who are naturally curious, entrepreneurial, commercial and restless to make magic happen.
Already listed in over 2500 outlets across the UK, including 30 Michelin star restaurants, and over 100 venues serving us on tap. The on trade is our heartland and our mission is to become the defining draught alcohol free beer, so that no consumer has to compromise.
Lucky Saint has huge growth plans for the on trade and we are looking for an ambitious Sales Executive to help us to take our distribution in North East London to another level.
- Delivering the company’s sales and profit targets for the On-Trade channel in London
- Maximise Lucky Saint distribution of draught and packaged beer through prospecting, building relationships with key wholesalers and networking within the trade
- Manage existing business, nurturing and growing an existing portfolio of Lucky Saint accounts with the aim to secure our listing and grow rate of sale through collaboration with each account
- Building a stakeholder network within your wholesaler and national account network to work more effectively and maximise your results
- Deliver training, on site activations and customer engagement throughout your customer base
- Support and assist on a tiered targeting team strategy for securing key accounts
- Feedback insights to the business and deliver business performance course-correcting plans
- Manage daily and weekly performance and effectively communicate results to identified stakeholders
- Effectively maintain an up-to-date CRM
- Continually develop your understanding of the beer and non-alcoholic beverage category
- You have brilliant interpersonal and influencing skills and understand the reason why networking is so vital to driving sales
- A passion for beer and a love of the hospitality industry
- Tenacious, ambitious, self-sufficient, great with people and a real team player
- You are results orientated, think commercially, you’re a great relationship builder and brand ambassador
- Have the drive to work within a small, fast paced and entrepreneurial environment where no task is too small
- Ability to prioritise and efficiently manage both your time and your workload
- You are comfortable using various data sources to pull your own category story together
- Great knowledge of your area and the on-trade across your territory
- 1-2 years’ experience within an on-trade sales or hospitality role
- Full UK driving license
- Based in London
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- To be part of one of the fastest growing and most exciting businesses in the drinks industry!
- A chance to develop yourself within your role as we constantly move into new markets and geographies
- Exposure to all areas of the on trade and a close working relationship with the other areas of the business
- Full onboarding process, with sales and beer training to give you the tools you need to succeed
- Regular 1-2-1 coaching and days in trade with your line manager
- The ability to take ownership and define your own career trajectory within a very supportive and warm team environment
- A chance to work with and learn from a friendly, smart, helpful, modest, and passionate team who care about each other and the business we’re a part of
- Lots of delicious Lucky Saint!
- Competitive base
- Annual bonus based on company and individual performance
- Vitality Health Insurance
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays with options for more
- 3% employer pension contribution, 5% optional employee contribution
- Perk Box access
- Life insurance
- Share options
- Unlimited Lucky Saint!
If being part of a pacey, creative and growing team sounds exciting to you and you have the skills and attitude to help us become the world's defining alcohol free beer brand we’d love to hear from you.
Every role at Lucky Saint is open to applications from all sections of society. We believe in the potential of everyone regardless of; sex, race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other aspect that makes you, well you. Here at Lucky Saint, we’re committed to conscious inclusion that helps cultivate an ethos of belonging, connection and shared purpose. We believe that the more diverse we are the better we become and we want to better reflect the future of the beer industry.