- Lucky Saint respects your concerns about privacy. You can contact us about matters relating to our use of your data using the details set out in Section 11 below.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- We may collect and process your personal information in the course of our business, in particular when you provide us with your personal information to purchase our goods, when you contact us or request information from us or when you use our website.
- The personal information that we collect and process may typically include in particular your name (including name prefix or title), contact information (such as your email address, phone number, postal address), information provided for the purposes of recruitment, events and other personal information which you may provide or which may be otherwise provided to us. Below please find a description of information which we collect and process when you use our website and in other situations described below:
- (a) Registration and Personal Information. In order to access certain areas of our website, register for events, sign up for news, alerts or publications from Lucky Saint, submit your resume or other information to apply for a job with Lucky Saint, purchase goods or services from us, contact us or obtain further information from us via our website or otherwise, you may provide us and we may ask you to provide information about yourself, including your name, address, telephone number, email address and certain other information that Lucky Saint may use to identify you. If you choose not to provide such information, you may not be able to access certain areas of Lucky Saint’s website, receive information or services that you have requested from Lucky Saint, or receive goods or services which you have requested from Lucky Saint.
- (b) Like many organizations, Lucky Saint’s web servers (computers that host websites) place a “cookie” (a small data file) on the hard drive of your computer when you first connect to our site. This allows us to recognise your computer, on return visits, and helps us study traffic patterns on our website, to improve the site and the services that we provide.
- (c) Other Communications. Lucky Saint may collect information that you provide to us in response to communications that are addressed to you or otherwise.
USE OF INFORMATION
- We collect and process your personal information in several ways, as further described below:
- (b) Where you register with us and provide information about yourself or if you provide us information about yourself in other way, we will use your information for the purposes for which it was provided, which may include contacting you and providing you with the information, goods or services that you have requested from Lucky Saint. We may also use your information to keep you informed about events, publications and products provided by Lucky Saint that may be of interest to you. You can opt out of receiving such direct marketing communications at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions for the particular mode of communication.
- (c) We may also share your personal information with our agents, professional advisers and auditors, IT service providers or other contractors in connection with services that these individuals or entities perform for Lucky Saint. These individuals or entities are not authorised by us to use or disclose this information except as necessary to provide services for Lucky Saint or if required so under applicable law. We may, for example, provide your information to agents or contractors for hosting our databases, for data processing services, for processing online registration forms for events, or so that they can send you information or prodcuts you requested.
- (e) We may disclose information we have about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or pursuant to legal process, (ii) in response to a request from law enforcement authorities or other government officials, including to meet national security requirements, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is reasonably necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss in connection with an investigation of suspected or illegal activity.
- (f) We may combine information collected from different sources for any of the purposes listed above. For example, to make the Lucky Saint website easier to use, we may combine information collected via cookies with personal information that you provide to us.
- We use your personal information for the following business interests:
- (a) the provision of goods and services;
- (b) the administration of our business;
- (c) our human resources function (including for the purposes of recruitment);
- (d) the maintenance of records; and
- (e) marketing and promotion of our goods and services.
- The legal basis for processing your personal information is one or more of the following:
- (a) processing is necessary for the performance of a contract (such as contract for provision of goods and services) to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract to perform a contract;
- (b) processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which Lucky Saint as the controller of the personal information is subject;
- (c) processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- (d) processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Lucky Saint as the controller or by a third party (such as offering goods or services which we believe the data subject may be interested in following a prior purchase of similar goods or services);
- (e) the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF INFORMATION
- We do not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
- We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the personal information we collect and process. However, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any personal information during their transmission to our website or to us.
DATA RETENTION POLICY
YOUR RIGHTS IN RESPECT OF YOUR INFORMATION
- You have the legal rights listed below:
- (a) access to a copy of your personal information;
- (b) objection to processing of your personal information;
- (c) objection to automated decision-making and profiling;
- (d) restriction of processing of your personal information;
- (e) your personal information portability;
- (f) rectification of your personal information; and
- (g) erasure of your personal information.
- In some cases, these rights are subject to conditions and limitations.
- If you wish to exercise any of the rights listed above please write to us at email@example.com. We will consider each such request in accordance with all applicable data protection laws and regulations. No administration fee will be charged for considering and/or complying with such a request unless the request is deemed to be manifestly unfounded or excessive. If you are unhappy with our response to such a request, please see Section 12 (“Disputes”) below.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES AND LINKS TO OTHER SITES
WITHDRAWAL OF SERVICES
- Lucky Saint reserves the right to withdraw the Lucky Saint website or to remove any content without notice at any time and for any reason.
HOW TO CONTACT US
- You may also report privacy complaints to the Information Commissioner’s Office (www.ico.org.uk).