Terms & Conditions
INFORMATION ABOUT US
- We operate the website luckysaint.co (our “Website”).
- We are Not Another Beer Co Limited, (T/A Lucky Saint) a company registered in England under company number 10896978 and with our registered office at 25 Hofland Road, London, United Kingdom, W14 0LN (the “Company”).
- Our registered VAT number is GB 276 9676 33.
- You can contact us by writing to us at email@example.com or 25 Hofland Road, London, United Kingdom, W14 0LN.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These are the Terms and Conditions on which we supply products to you. Our Terms and Conditions apply to users, viewers and all people who access our Website. Please read these Terms and Conditions before using the Website or placing an order. By using and accessing any part of the Website and by placing your order you are indicating that you accept these Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without notice at any time. Your continued use of the Website after changes are posted will constitute your acceptance of the changes to these Terms.
- Clauses 6 and 7 only apply to consumers, as defined in the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 and the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU
- The Company’s acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and the Company.
- If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this and will not charge you for the product. This might be because the product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because you have not provided necessary information, or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified.
- The price of the product (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the product advised to you is correct. If an error does occur, we will make every effort to contact you to confirm if you would like to proceed with the order at the correct price.
- Our website is solely for the promotion of our products in the UK. We do not accept orders from OR deliver to addresses outside the UK.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or replace products online without notice. Merchandise prices and specifications are also subject to change without notice.
PROVIDING THE PRODUCTS
- The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our website.
- We always aim to deliver your order promptly but cannot accept liability for delay.
- Orders must be placed no later than 2pm to be delivered the next day.
- You accept responsibility for the products upon receipt. You own the products once we have received payment in full, provided that the products are in stock.
YOUR RIGHTS TO CANCEL THE CONTRACT
- The Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 provides for the right of consumers to cancel contracts. If you are a consumer and you change your mind within 14 days after receiving delivery of the products, you may return the products and receive a refund.
- To cancel the contract with us, please let us know by email at the address listed above.
- If you choose to cancel the contract after products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us. You must either return the goods in person to where you bought them or post them back to us at Not Another Beer Co, c/o CDL Logistics, Unit 21-22, The IO Centre, Armstrong Road, The Royal Arsenal, Woolwich, London SE18 6RS. You must send off the goods within 14 days of telling us you wish to cancel the contract at your own expense.
- We will refund you the price you paid for the product, excluding the cost of delivery, by the method you used for payment. However, we may reduce your refund of the price to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop.
- Your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you.
- Nothing in these terms affects your statutory rights.
- The Consumer Rights Act 2015 requires that goods must be as described, fit for purposes, and of satisfactory quality. If you are a consumer and the goods you have bought are faulty or misdescribed under the standards of the Consumer Rights Act 2015, you have a right to:
- (a) reject all of the goods, end the contract and receive a refund in respect of the entire order; or
- (b) reject the faulty goods, retain the conforming goods and receive a partial refund; or
- (c) have the faulty goods replaced;
- You may only reject all or some of the goods within 30 days after receiving delivery of the products.
- If you reject part of the goods, you are entitled to a partial refund of the price you paid for the product, including delivery costs, pro rata in respect of the goods rejected.
- If you reject all of the goods and end the contract, you are entitled to a refund of the price you paid for the product, including delivery costs.
- If you reject all or part of the goods under this Clause 7, you must give notice by email at the address listed above. You must either return the rejected goods in person to where you bought them or post them back to us at Not Another Beer Co, c/o CDL Logistics, Unit 21-22, The IO Centre, Armstrong Road, The Royal Arsenal, Woolwich, London SE18 6RS. We will pay any reasonable costs of returning the goods.
- The refund will be made by the method you used for payment and will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you.
- If you request that the faulty goods are replaced, we will replace the goods within a reasonable time and bear any necessary costs in doing so.
- Nothing in these terms affects your statutory rights.
- We accept payment by credit card, Apple Pay, Android Pay and Paypal.
- In all circumstances, our maximum liability to you is the greater of the price paid for the products, including delivery costs, and any refund as stated in these Terms and Conditions. Liability in excess of this amount is excluded to the fullest extent possible under law, subject to Clause 9.2. We shall not be liable to you in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise for any loss of business, contracts, opportunity, profits or anticipated savings or for any indirect or consequential loss whatsoever, subject to Clause 9.2.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights; and for defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- All content included on this website, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of the Company, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and international intellectual property and other laws.
- You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Website unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by the Company.
OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions to another organisation. You may not transfer your rights to someone else without our prior written consent.
- No third party shall have any rights under this contract.
- Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.
- These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.